- Lewis-Plast® Reusable Hot/Cold Pack 28cm x 13.5cm.
- Provides safe and effective relief from the pain of small injuries.
- Warm use is ideal for easing general muscle ache and tension by increasing circulation to the injured area.
- Cold use will reduce swelling and pain during the early stages of injury and alleviate bruising, sprains and inflammation.
- When used cold, this pack is suitable for:
- Soothing swelling and inflamation
- Reducing a fever
- Relief of headache
- Relief of toothache
- When used warm, this pack is suitable for:
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- Relief of back pain
- Relief of sinusitis
- Relief of menstual cramps
- Pack of 10.
- Also available Singularly (Code 6035A) & Pack of 5 (Code 6035A/5).
N.B. We recommend that the pack is used in conjunction with a Lewis-Plast® Compression Sleeve (code 6035S) and not placed directly on to the skin.
Click here for the Materials Safety Data Sheet