Pleskarn Ltd T/A Lewis’s Medical Supplies recognise our responsibility towards the environment and issue this policy as a statement of commitment to controlling and minimising the environmental impact of our business activities.
Lewis’s Medical Supplies is committed to ensuring effective management of all activities that have the potential to affect the environment by:
- Identifying the significant aspects that have potential to impact on the environment and controlling these aspects to minimise this potential impact.
- Commitment to complying with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and all other requirements that effect the organisation.
- Introducing environmental considerations into the decision making process that can affect our methods of operation, materials we use and energy consumption to minimise environmental impact.
- Setting and publishing clear environmental objectives and targets and to monitor environmental performance to ensure that targets are met.
- Ensuring that all of our operations and activities are covered by this policy and that the policy is implemented, maintained and communicated to all employees.
- Communicating this environmental policy to all other interested parties and the general public.
- Commitment to the introduction of ISO 14001 and continual improvement of the environmental management system.
This policy is reviewed at least annually to ensure continual suitability and that any changes in our organisation, arrangements, scope of operations and our working practices are considered.